Looking to sculpt a sleek and sexy body?
If you’re like most people, you probably don’t have a lot of time to spend at the gym. But that doesn’t mean you can’t get in shape.
Well, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we’ll teach you some of our favorite Weider Ultimate Body Works exercises.
Today I will give you all the information on a total body workout, toning your muscles, and burning calories. The Weider Ultimate Body Works is a really easy-to-use exercise machine – all you need is a bit of space to set it up, and you’re ready to go.
So get ready to blast those calories and transform your body!
What is the Weider Ultimate Body Works Exercise Machine?
It is basically a hybrid kind of set-up board that has a leg shed, and cable machine, and is double as a bench.
Most people call it a bench which is actually fair if you say it in layman’s terms. In addition to that, it includes an additional resistance of fifty pounds that is provided via a resistance cable.
Pulley and cable system are attached at the back of Ultimate Body Works and you can add more cable to it if you want to increase resistance.
The support piston enables the user to achieve a variety of inclination degrees, ranging from horizontal to vertical.
Let’s evaluate the Pros and Cons.
Pros and Cons
- It is designed to be folded up for convenient storage; in fact, it folds up so little that you can put it away after each session. When the room is limited, this is an excellent feature.
- In addition to your body weight, resistance bands give four extra levels of difficulty to workouts.
- A higher range of motion may be achieved for a greater variety of muscle groups thanks to the pulley system’s ball-bearing mechanism that rotates at a full 360 degrees.
- It is a flexible machinery that may enable you to conduct 70 distinct workouts that target different regions of the body so that you can have an exercise that works the whole body.
- This machine is also a wonderful instrument to do Pilates exercises, using its 7 stages of the slope, you may work towards increased fitness and mobility.
- Because it is 79 inches in length when completely extended, certain exercises may restrict your range of movement if you are particularly tall.
- It can support up to 250 pounds (113 kg), but if your weight is substantially higher than that, you can run into some difficulties using it.
- Even though it may be folded up for convenient storage, you will still need to choose a location that is long enough to accommodate this machine.
- Resistance is hardly sufficient for those who are serious about bodybuilding. It is not possible to execute drop sets or asymmetrical exercises at The Body Works since the facility does not contain weight plates or pins.
Is Weider Ultimate Body Works Worth it?
Before we go into specifics about the different types of exercises that one can perform at your home gym, let’s take a closer look at what it actually is and why it would be a great addition to your existing fitness space. Shall we?
Now that we have seen the pros and cons of this equipment, let’s understand that this machine is comparatively cheaper than other home gym equipment that you will buy.
Top 3 Basic Features of Weider Ultimate Body Works
At the steepest inclination, the footplate may measure up to seven feet in length at its greatest length. It has a width of 27.5 inches and a height of 48 inches. The total weight after assembly is 79 pounds.
1. Adjustable Cushion Bench
The cushioning of the bench is made of foam that is two inches thick and covered in vinyl.
That’s right, not only is the seat on the bench exceptionally comfortable and well-cushioned, but it also slides across the frame like a train car seat. This provides you with the flexibility you want so that you can transition between the various workouts.
Better stability and grip are enabled by the stabilizers that are located on each foot.
2. Multiple Incline Settings
The bench’s telescopic construction makes it possible for it to move up and down at an incline in a smooth manner; there are stoppers at the foot of the design, next to the footplate.
The pulleys are made of strong plastic and include ball bearings that are suitable for industrial use. In addition, they are able to revolve over the full 360 degrees.
3. Smooth and Free Motion Cables
The motion cables are composed of steel ropes with a military-grade strength that is coated with a PVC covering. The grip on the handles is improved by the addition of rubber cushioning.
In addition to the nylon strap handles, training guide, SuperPack extra resistance, 90-day guarantee on parts and labor, and squat stand, this Weider Body Works comes with a multitude of other fantastic features, such as a squat stand.
If you’re on the fence about whether or not this machine is worth your money, we highly recommend reading this blog post till the end. It might help you change your mind.
- How Much Running Is Too Much For Muscle Building?
- 14 Proven Benefits of Doing 100 Jumping Jacks a Day
- What Are The Results For 30 Minutes A Day On Stationary Bike?
What Exercises Am I Able to Perform on the Weider Body Works?
Will you believe us if we say that you’ll be able to do over 60 different exercises with this gym equipment?
From the most basic bodyweight moves like squats and lunges all the way up through compound lifts such as deadlifts or overhead presses; we’ve got your back.
In this blog post, we will list down some for you –
1. Squats for Your Leg Workout
You may lie with your backside to the cushion pad and your legs at the base, acting as a type of modified hack squat variant.
Feel the tightness in your thighs as you slowly descend into a squat while sliding the cushions together with your body movement. Once you have reached the desired depth, push yourself back up.
You can do different variations of Leg workouts such as –
- One Leg Squat
If traditional squat exercise is too easy for you, this machine’s sled-like pad makes pistol squats considerably simpler.
Standing as one would, squat as deeply as you can without suffering pain, then push yourself straight back up to the starting position.
- Reverse Single Leg Squats
Start with the chest against the pad instead of your back, then squat downward in a similar manner while keeping your legs high upon the base. This exercise is particularly effective when performed with one leg for a more tough workout.
- Bulgarian Split Squats
Using the equipment in a manner that is not as traditionally prescribed, you may do split squats by propping up one leg on the cushion pad or the top rollers for support, then squatting down with the opposite leg.
After that, go into a squat position with your body weight evenly divided between both feet.
2. Seated Row for Back Workout
If you are seated near the bottom of the machine with your backside to the pulleys, you will be able to hold the grips and pull towards your chest while maintaining a straight and contracted back in order to obtain a complete contraction in the lats.
On this exercise machine, rows may be performed in a variety of different ways, making them an excellent supplement to a lateral pull activity.
3. Alternate Pull Ups or Lat Workout
After positioning yourself so that your back is supported by the pad, all you need to do is hold the handlebars and do a pull-down motion, much like you would do on a lat pulldown machine or while performing pull-ups.
4. Overhead Press for Shoulder Workout
Place the handlebars at shoulder level and sit as high as possible with your back against the wires. After stabilizing your core, push up until the hands are completely extended and held out over your head.
Then, slowly bring them back till they are back in the beginning position. It should come as no surprise that this exercise is beneficial for the shoulders, and in particular the front delts.
5. Chest Exercises
You can do various chest exercises such as –
- Chest Flys
This pulley system in the home gym offers an excellent platform for doing fly exercises. Sit on the pad so that you are facing away from the pulleys and hold a handle in each hand.
Next, bring the two handlebars around in front of the chest in a broad-fly motion while keeping your arms slightly bent. You should feel a contraction in your pecs as you do this exercise.
- Chest Press
Don’t worry if you can’t find the traditional workout you’re looking for on one of the machines in your home gym; the motion will still serve you well here.
You should grip the pulleys and position yourself so that each is at shoulder height, or maybe lower.
Then, while sitting at a height that is appropriate and far from the handles, you should push away from the chest to experience the feeling of contraction of your pectoral muscles.
After reaching your maximum extension, bring your arms to your chest and then repeat the motion.
Should You Invest in the Ultimate Body Works Weider?
Well, the answer to this is Yes!
The versatility of this machine is truly unparalleled. Not only does it allow for a wide range of exercises, but also with its ingenious design and simple yet effective workout routines; there are no limits on what you can do!
- It is excellent for Newcomers to the Game of Exercise. This is the ideal gym machine for those just starting out due to how easy it is to use and how affordable it is.
- It gives you an opportunity to explore a variety of exercises.
- It is not very expensive. You can buy it for around $1000 which is actually cheaper than some of the sets of dumbbells.
- On Amazon, it has over 1,500 reviews, and consumers have given it an average rating of 4.4 out of 5 stars; that’s a lot of happy buyers! Many people testify to the high-quality construction of their home gyms as well as the excellent workouts they provide.
- The cable resistance that can be adjusted and the sliding platform make it possible to do a huge variety of various workouts and activities.
- It doesn’t make a noise. If you live in an apartment and are concerned about disturbing your neighbors below, you would imagine that moving about on a massive metal apparatus would produce a lot of noise. However, this is not the case.
What Opinions Do People Have Regarding It?
When it comes to working out, there are a million different opinions out there.
Some people swear by the Weider Ultimate Body Works, while others find it too difficult or time-consuming. Still, others think that it’s a great workout but not worth the money.
So what do people really think about the Weider Ultimate Body Works?
1. Reviews on Amazon
On Amazon, customers have expressed positive sentiments about the Weider Ultimate Body Works machine.
The machine is long-lasting and delivers the expected level of performance for the price. Many consumers are pleased with how simple the assembly process is and how little time it takes (about ten minutes).
Although the product comes with a 90-day guarantee, there is no after-sales customer assistance, which is a point that is brought up in some of the more unfavorable reviews.
It might be challenging to get in touch with the firm and request a replacement component if the item is delivered broken.
2. Reviews on Youtube
The adaptability is praised in the customer reviews of the Weider Ultimate Body Works home gym that can be seen on Youtube.
They may make the exercises more challenging by inclining the bench to a steeper angle or by adding resistance to their movements using resistance bands.
Overall, the reviews are pretty positive. Many people find that the Weider Ultimate Body Works is a great way to get a full-body workout without having to go to the gym.
You may also like to read:
Is it possible to gain muscle with the help of Weider Ultimate Body Works?
The Weider Ultimate Body Works is a fantastic piece of home exercise equipment that can be used for a variety of purposes, including muscle toning, the development of physical strength and stamina, weight reduction, and cardio training.
What kinds of workouts may be performed on the Weider Ultimate Body Works?
Squats, rows, and overhead presses are performed in a seated position. Because it has such a dependable cable system, this machine makes it possible for you to do all kinds of great workouts, including the ones listed above. This Weider body works machine comprises a number of significant components, one of which is a pulley system, and the cables are the driving force behind this remarkable system.
The Weider Ultimate Body Works is an excellent piece of equipment for anyone seeking home exercise.
With about 70 exercises to select from and the flexibility to stimulate all of the major muscle groups, this machine may assist you in achieving your fitness goals fast and simply.
In addition, the seven inclines and power bands allow for an infinite number of possible combinations and exercises.
The Weider Ultimate Body Works is an excellent addition to any home gym, whether you’re just beginning your fitness journey or are a seasoned veteran.